Our company was founded with a mission to provide access to care for those who need it most. We want you to know that during this rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we want to disrupt your care as little as possible. We are committed to providing in home visits and other care support while remaining sensitive to your safety and that of our clinicians. Our clinicians have received training for onsite evaluation for signs and symptoms of COVID19. In addition, we will be taking the following additional preventative and cautionary measures during all visits:
- Our scheduling and care coordination staff will be utilizing newly developed questionnaires when scheduling and confirming your visit. The questionnaire is designed to screen you for signs and symptoms of active infection and/or possible exposure to infected individuals.
- If there is suspicion of exposure but no active infection, our clinician may be able to complete your visit, which may include some degree of social distancing. If there appears to be suspicion of active infection or exposure, the visit will be curtailed and you will be referred for further evaluation and testing.
- Our clinicians will check their own temperature before each visit. If they are have a fever, the visit will be canceled.
- We will provide services only within the comfort level of our patients and clinicians. If patients or clinicians do not feel comfortable holding visits, we will respect their wishes and visits will be postponed or rescheduled.
- When visits are not possible due to risk of patient infection, we will work with you to provide interim, clinician-driven telemedicine services.
- We will continue to offer telephonic support to our patients from certified nurses, medical assistants, and other clinical support staff AND 24/7 clinician on call for afterhours and weekends.
Our overriding priorities will remain patient access, continuity, quality of care, and safety. As always, we will continue to ensure that our patients receive the care that they need and deserve.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at: (800) 964-4364 or you can visit our website at: www.HousecallDoctorsMedicalGroup.com
Norman E. Vinn, DO, Medical Director
Housecall Doctors Medical Group